Your First Visit
Thank you for choosing Centre for Sight your preferred eye care provider. Here are a few things you can do to facilitate your visit.
- Please make sure you come on the right date and time. If you are not sure, please call us to confirm.
- Please bring along any referral letters, medical report or x-ray films from your doctor or optician regarding your eye condition.
- Please bring along the spectacles you normally use.
- If you are a contact lens user and coming for pre-lasik assessment, please refrain from using your contact lenses for at least a week. For semi-rigid/hard lens users, please refrain from wearing them for at least two weeks.
- If you already know your eye problem and wish to find out more about the specialist and the centre, you may browse our website.
- If you are unsure, you may call 0378808222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Make Appointment Online.
- The consultation process begins the moment your eyesight is tested. Eye drops may then be instilled into your eyes to dilate your pupils. You will be asked to wait for 30 minutes for your pupils to be ready for proper examination. Therefore, allow up to one and half hour for the whole consultation process.